Dbamy o Twoją prywatność i chcemy, abyś w czasie korzystania z naszych usług czuł się komfortowo. Dlatego też poniżej prezentujemy Ci najważniejsze informacje o zasadach przetwarzania przez nas Twoich danych osobowych oraz plikach cookies, które są wykorzystywane przez naszą stronę. Informacje te zostały przygotowane z uwzględnieniem RODO, czyli ogólnego rozporządzenia o ochronie danych.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR (“Administrator”)
Gościniec Konopielka, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister of Development and Finance, NIP 5922264879, REGON no. 362471319, Osiedle Dębowe 4, 83-210 Zblewo
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
If you intend to create a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the operation of the Store and the provision of services offered therein (“Services”).
Purpose of processing:
Depending on what you decide on, it may be:
- Provision of services offered on the Website
- Fulfillment of your reservations
- Sending the newsletter
- Our legal obligation, e.g. related to accounting (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR)
- Your consent expressed on the Website (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR)
- Contract for the provision of services (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in establishing, pursuing or defending claims (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR)
- Voluntary, but in some cases may be necessary to conclude a contract.
Consequence of failure to provide data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- inability to make a reservation
- inability to use the services of the Website
- inability to receive information about promotions or special offers offered on the Website
Possibility to withdraw consent:
Data processing remains lawful until you withdraw your consent.
We will process your data only for the period in which we have a legal basis for doing so, i.e. until:
- we will no longer have a legal obligation to process your data
- the possibility of pursuing claims related to the contract concluded via the Website by either party will cease
- you withdraw your consent to data processing if it was the basis for it
– depending on what is applicable in a given case and what will happen at the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with applicable law, including encryption of the connection using an SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data
- their corrections
- processing restrictions
And also the law:
- object to processing
- requests to transfer data to another administrator
Please contact us if you wish to exercise your rights.
If you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Our Store, like most websites, uses the so-called cookies (cookies). These files:
- are saved in the memory of your device (computer, phone, etc.)
- enable you, among other things, to use all functions of the Website
- they do not change the settings of your device
By using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies
On this Website, cookies are used for the following purposes:
- remembering information about your session
- providing features of the Website
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use your browser’s help file. You can read information about this by pressing the F1 key in your browser. Additionally, you will find relevant tips on the following subpages, depending on the browser you are using:
You can find more information about cookies on Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES/DATA RECIPIENTS
We use the services of external entities to which your data may be transferred. Below is a list of these entities:
- accounting office
- hosting provider
- entity facilitating the optimization of the Website
- people cooperating with us under civil law contracts, supporting our current activities
- provider of software that facilitates running a business (e.g. accounting software)
- entity providing marketing services
CONTACT THE ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to exercise your rights regarding personal data?
Write to the e-mail address:
Last modification: 01/06/2018